ras people

Friday, February 17, 2006

Anything to share?

This week, I've been texting and phoning my 3 'mates'. (I avoid 'buddy' - it's so American). They are getting on fine so far. Some delays with student cards, but I suppose that's common during the peak registration period.

So, how come nobody is posting here? Are we concerned that we'll write too much or not enough? I think as we don't mention names, and keep comments fairly general, there is no problem.

Does anyone want to take part in a BBQ or picnic of some kind soon? Why wait for the 'official' BBQ on the 3rd? Comments please...

1 Comments:

  • Fair enough. Since so few of us are accessing this blog regularly enough (including me!) and it is now very close. Maybe at the 3rd March BBQ we could decide and arrange on another event for those that want to. Something where it matters not how many turn up.

    By Blogger Alf, at Sat Feb 25, 11:41:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home